Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Microsoft Interviews in Dubai

I'm back to my blogs after a long long time. During this period, a lot of things happened.

  1. I completed my course work at the university.
  2. I got a job in a very good software house i.e. Palmchip Pakistan(www.palmchip.com).
  3. And now I got selected for Microsoft.
Today I received the email that I have been selected as an SDET in Microsoft in Microsoft Exchange team. I was interviewed for MS in Dubai last week(Dec 9, 2005 to be precise). I am very excited about it. Thanks to all who prayed for me.

In the coming days, I'll be posting that what happens during the interview process at MS.

For the time being, please pray for me.

1 Comments:

At 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Many Many Congratulations !!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home