Thursday, May 05, 2005

Will C++ Survive?

What these blogs might contain is still vague but of course mostly it will contain something interesting that I'll be studying or reading.

One interesting thing that I read today was: C++ Creator upbeat on its future

Well I may noy completely agree with Bjarne Stroustrup that the real development is going back to C++ from Java and C#, I would agree that universities should offer Introductory Programming courses in C++. If universities are again teaching C++, its a good news. The news says that the use of java has decreased slightly. I wonder that the java users switched back C++ or moved on to C#. C# seems more obvious due to its similarity with java.

Its almost 6 AM now and I've spent the last couple of hours chosing the templates, reading some other blogs and browsing in general. I better sleep now :).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home